Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Feel Pretty, Part II.

A week or so ago, in my I Feel Pretty post, I wrote about my love for all things makeup...especially eyeshadow!  My main topic of conversation that day, besides my love for eyeshadow, was about a new line of makeup that I had recently discovered called e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face).  If you revisit my original post, you'll see where I was encouraging all of my beautiful readers to sign up for e.l.f.'s newsletter.  I've been getting their daily emails for about a week or so now, and it's great!  

Currently, they are running a special on their Studio line.  Now through October 31, if you spend $25 or more, you will receive 40% off of their Studio products, including but not limited to - a face primer, an eleven-piece brush collection, e.l.f.'s high definition powder, a mineral foundation, and of course my favorite, Endless EYESHADOW!!  It's really worth checking out, ladies!  Christmas is right around the corner, and makeup is a great stocking stuffer.  I bet even Santa will be picking some up for Mrs. Claus. 

Until next time, stay beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment