Tuesday, October 11, 2011

'Tis the Season for Cooking.

As I mentioned in my Black Eyed Peas post last week, I love to cook! And, as a mom and a wife who works outside the home, sometimes it's hard to find time to try something new. That being said, I'm always on the prowl for quick, easy recipes. And today, I stumbled upon a site that I think might aid in my search for new and simple dinner ideas - Woman's Day! Under their general Food & Recipe page, you'll find sub categories like Quick Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and Holiday Recipes, as well as some helpful tips that might be useful in your kitchen. Another tool they offer is Month of Menus. In that section, they offer menus and shopping lists for months past (dating back to 2007), the current month, and the month to come. It not only offers main course suggestions, but side dishes as well. It's pretty much a no-thinking situation for busy moms like me and you! And I don't know about you, but the less thinking I have to do about dinner...the better.

I have bookmarked a handful of their Quick Recipes that I'm looking forward to trying. If you try any of them, be sure to let me know which ones were your favorite. I'll be posting my faves soon! Stay tuned.




**The picture is Ravioli with Sauteed Butternut Squash and Thyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment