Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Month of Thanks.

Goodbye October, Hello November!

If there's a month I love more than October, it's November - hands down, without a doubt, no question, absolutely love it!  Could it be because it's my birthday month?  Yeah, that probably adds to it, but the eleventh month of the year has so much to offer - the weather is cooler, the air smells fresh and crisp, there is delicious food all around us, we get to celebrate Thanksgiving, and it's the month right before Christmas!  I mean, what more could you ask for in a month?  With that said, and Thanksgiving only three short weeks away, I thought this month would be the perfect time to talk about all the blessings that have been showered upon my family and I.  So, starting tomorrow, for the next thirty days, you will get an inside look at all the things - ordinary and extraordinary - that I'm thankful for.  From family members to freedom, and Starbucks to comfortable sweat pants...you'll read about an array of things (and people) that I'm thankful to have as part of my every day life.  I hope you'll enjoy the read, and most importantly that you'll be mindful of the blessings in your own life. 

Happy November!

2 comments: